9.06.2012

DIY - your T-shirt

Today is a lovely day so im sitting on my chair blogging the first DIY post for my blog.As some of you may not know what is DIY,it stands for Do It Yourself...and it can be anything,from crafts,art ... to hairstyles,nails,fashion.So im really excited for this new post,it is quite hard for me to explain step by step for you guys but i tried my best and im really appriciated your comments.
I have many t-shirt from my brothers that i love to mix it up and wear to school but some are just not right for one or other reasons that i rarely wear.So i think of  some ways to make them over ( some ideas are mine and some was inspired from random youtuber ).I Hope you like it.

Choose the t-shirt and you want to makeover and let's start!!!

 cut it off into many threads ( 1cm each ).Remember that it is totally FINE if you can not cut it in a straight line,i cant either,but it will be ok after you see the finished product.

 What it looks like when you're done.See... its like a mess...but after you wash it,it'll be perfect

 Then cut off the sleeve into many threads like so



  Coming to this step,you may want to stop and get this beauty to wash but i prefer adding more"Bohemieng" into it...So i tied the 2 threads into 1 knot

 And each threads from 1 pair with another like so...(my English here get confusing)


 And here is the complete look!!! I will post the full look with this T-shirt when the feather things that i odered online come home

 This is a simple one.I choose a t-shirt and turn it into a crop top.

 I cut off about 20cm in length at the bottom of the t-shirt

 Then i cut off the sleeve

 And here it is


Random spot on a skull printed-tshirt


Also some random spot,and i also cut off the neckline to turn it into a one shoulder-off top.And a twist with the left sleeve 







Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét