1.23.2014

Flashback and resolution for 2014

I know I've been neglecting my blog for a while but I can not help myself from being lazy i guess,I don't have any excuses.I apologize.
It was a debate to start a blog at the beginning,until now,it is still very difficult for me to feel motivated.I don't blame anything for my lack of responsibility,on posting and updating.I know why my blog haven't grown any bigger,after a year,still only 5 suscribers. LOL. Im not proud,but yeah,still,I'm planning on posting some of my projects here on my blogspot, and share my interest on fashion,beauty,travel and food for anyone by chance got in to this blog.
Ill try,I'm not promise anything to anyone,but I will try to post more frequently.At least for my sake!!! 20 and still haven't found any kind of meaning or done anything that I can be surely proud of.
Who doesn't want to be big? Or be something?
I am one of those who have dreams but rarely do anything to reach that.Scared?Afraid?Too lazy?

Its 2014,well,January of 2014 is almost over,and I decided to do my resolution.( HAHAHA)


  • TOEFL.after a year quitting English class,still haven't got TOEFL test yet,what's wrong with me? I will do it this year.I WILL!!!
  • Do more exercises,I mean SERIOUSLY I'm in the WORST shape that I've ever been,and that horrible news is the result of sitting on my ass all day everyday,stick my eyeballs on the computer sceen either doing my work or watching movies.So I googled,and decided to do more Squat everyday.If you don't know what squat is, google it,it is a good exercise for your butt and thigh.Suitable for those who sits alot like me.
  • Less coke, I mean common,Its unhealthy. I've already had about 5 cokes this year,(I know I'm sucks).My fridge always fill with cokes and Olong tea,how can I resist that when I'm thristy? Anyone knows tell me.But I'll try to narrow it down as much as I can for sure.Just generally eating and drinking healthier.
  • Live and love. I know this sounds ridiculous but life is full of unexpecting things,and each year as I've grown,I try to treasure more things that I have,love my family and friends,be nice to people around me.Its a simple thing yet sometimes I got my selfishness get the most of me.So this year,I'll be a happier and kinder person to people around me.
  • Treasure my boyfriend. I did not include my boyfriend in the following resolution because I want to give him some credits for making me a better person.He quietly doing it for the past few years yet now I notice.This is gonna get a bit cheesy so if you are not interested,skip this one. So boyfriend,I made some horrible mistakes that you have forgiven me for everything.I am thank you and apologize to you again.Whenever I'm sad,disappointed,stressful,you are always there with encouragement and consolation.I'm thankful and grateful for everything.I can not say enough.Looking back having you as my boyfriend,I feel lucky.So if you're reading this,I love you,and thank you.
  • *Make money.The last thing on the list.I have never made money before.I did interned in a designer's boutique last summer,but only for experiences,not money of course.I do find myself is a dependent person,I rely alot on my parents.And I want to change that.I need to.Maybe start my getting some freelance projects or part-time job.It could not be that difficult right? finger crossed!!


So that is my resolution.This maybe the longest,bluest,most emotional post I've written.Yeah,sometimes I need that hahhaha. To this point I think I'm more optimistic after writing all of the resolutions,I feel like a better person already.Maybe I wont be able to do some of the things that I wrote,but at least I have the goals for this year.If you feel lost,stress out,or just useless,maybe you could try.It is like the motivation for yourself to start doing something. I hope you enjoy and be inspired,pleaseeee don't be depressed by the sorrow stuff that i wrote.You know you can be Something someday love.

.
           2013 Lunar New Year

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét